We always endeavour to get your order right first time and trust that you will be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, we request that you contact us as soon as possible to notify us. We will do everything we can to put things right in a timely manner.
Plain Unbranded Items
We ask that you contact us within 14 days to request a return on your unbranded items. If it possible for you to contact us sooner, we ask that you do so we can fix things quickly. Any items that are due to be returned must be returned unworn, in their original packaging (including any garment bags and any original tags) and in a saleable condition. The items must be returned to us within 14 days.
We do not accept returns of personalised items unless the garment is faulty. We cannot provide returns on branded items that are not faulty.
If there are any problems with a branded item, we ask that you inform us of the issues right away, ideally within 3 days of receiving the delivery.
We do provide order artwork and samples of branding for your approval before the order goes into production so it is important for these to be checked carefully before we go ahead as changes cannot be made once items are decorated.
The Returns Process
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible to notify us of any returns you would like to make and follow the steps below:
- Before returning any items to us, please get in touch with us to let us know which items you are wanting to return, the reason you have for wanting to return them and provide us with the invoice number that this relates to. We have a returns form that can be filled in to make this step easier and ensure we received all the required information.
- We will provide you with a unique customer returns number to confirm that the returns will be accepted and provide further details about how you can return your items. Please do not send any items back until you have received this number.
- Please then send your items back to us. We accept returns up to 14 days after the date of invoice but this is only for unbranded items.
- Once we have received the items back, we will be in touch to arrange a credit note and/or refund. This will only be done once the items are received back to us and are checked to make sure they are in a resaleable condition.
Please be aware:
- For unbranded items only, we accept returns requests up to 14 days after the date of invoice. Any returns outside of this time will not be accepted.
- A copy of the returns note we provide you with should be included with the box or parcel that you are sending back to us. Returns will not be accepted if this paperwork is not included as we would be unable to process your returns.
- You are responsible for your items until they are delivered to us. We always strongly recommend using a signed for delivery service when sending items back to us.
- We do ask that all items are returned are returned in a resaleable condition in their original packaging and with tags and labels still on. Any items must be returned in a good, clean condition.
- If you do need to exchange an item for another, we ask that you cover the cost of postage back to us and advise that there would be a further delivery charge to send out replacement garments.