Information that we collect
ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd holds and stores certain information about you in order to provide order information and improve services for our customers.
We use information that you give us, when joining as a customer, such as contact details, as well as information that we require from you for your use of our services. This is based on our legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests in order to provide our services effectively.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including telephone number, mobile number and email address
- Logo information for the use in branding of workwear
- Location information such as business address and postcode in order to post details about your orders such as invoices or statements and to also use as a point of delivery if so required
- Information relating to customer product purchases made that may include personal information such as sizes of garments required
- Logo information so that it may be branded onto workwear
For specific uniform jobs names of the intended recipients will be collected in order to assign uniform to the correct person upon delivery. These names will be retained in the specific job sheets but will not be used for any other purposes such as marketing.
What we do with the information we collect
We use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping as required by Her Majesty’s Government
- To deliver on and improve the products and services that we offer. This may involve sharing business logos, websites and names with third party suppliers of digitising services for embroidery files or print vectorizing for print file supply. This is to perform branding actions as required by the customer. These files are supplied to these companies for the exclusive use in producing branding files for ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd in order to provide our services. They are not used by the third party for any other reason. Files will be retained by them for the exclusive purposes of business and retrieval basis only if ever needed by ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd as customers of theirs.
- To maintain continuity of service.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This will be via Mailchimp and for the purposes of choice there will be an opt out service available to stop such emails if required.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Information that is collected from our customers is retained in individual customer folders and are within the office confides of ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd. Contact information is entered on our accounting software packages (for eg Sage) to process order paperwork such as delivery notes and invoices and statements. Contact information will also be retained in spreadsheets on computers for the purposes of retaining/collating and/or retrieval purposes for repeat orders. ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd endeavours to keep our customers information secure always. However, you recognise when providing your information to us through by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time. If this is necessary please contact us as soon as possible.
If you do not wish ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, then please contact us.
You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the below contact details:
This website is owned and operated by ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 9413152 and our registered office is at Unit 4, Blackburn Industrial Estate, Enterprise Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6NA
Our principal place of business is at Unit 4, Blackburn Industrial Estate, Enterprise Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6NA
You can contact us:
- By post, using the address given above
- Using our website contact form
- By telephone, on 01977 683697
- By email, using the email address on our contact page