Become an ARC Agent
Please note this role is commission based only.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing team as an ARC Agent. The role is ideally suited to those who are looking for a flexible and independent sales-based role.
What you will do:
- Build your own local customer base to sell ARC products to
- Build awareness of ARC to local customer base
- Represent ARC on the field with support from the internal sales team when required
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You enjoy working independently
- You are self-motivated, outgoing, professional and reliable
- You want to improve your sales skills and expand your experience
- You enjoy speaking to new prospects and leads
Benefits of becoming an ARC Agent:
- Flexibility to work a schedule that suits you so you can set your own hours and manage your own workload
- Offers the chance to be your own boss
- Full training will be provided
- Samples pack provided
ARC Workwear & PPE Ltd was established in 2009 by Rebecca and Anthony Chapman and over the last 12 years has established itself as a leading supplier of quality branded workwear and PPE. The business purchased its present premises, a 4,000 sq. ft building in Sherburn in Elmet, between Leeds and York, in 2019 and is growing and profitable.
The business has a dedicated team of production and sales staff that consider customer satisfaction as its number one priority. ARC is a one stop supplier for branded workwear, uniform and PPE and all work is carried out on our own premises.